Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Love bits and pieces from my heart to your heart.

                                                                 

Listen to your heart as you share it with real friends.

Good morning are positive words to say, means there is always good in every morning and it is up to us to make it good, better or best!

Whatever I post,  whatever I do or say,  whatever I complained about every day is my ADVOCACY.  Take it or leave it,   your choice.  My only hope is to share or motivate others.  Read my lips … my ADVOCACY!

I want to tell you in words you are my love,  I LOVE YOU.

May the LOVE touch your life with joy,  heal your sorrows and pains.

Everything in this world can be an inspiration,  never let go of it.

Every second passes,  each is precious and irreplaceable.

We can never go back and change what has been done,  but we can always earn the lessons learned to make things better next time.

Every person we meet is a gift,  always value their presence.

Everything happens in life,  exists for a purpose.

Look around you,  feel the presence of people and nature,  feel the world and feel the blessings here,  there and everywhere.   You are part of the universe.

Have a wonderful and abundant life,  stay positive and share a smile to the world.

Some people are carrier of bad vibes .... you can immediately sense it ... so the best thing to do is walk out slowly as if nothing happens, or just keep silent. ( then others would even jest at me .... that I have my own world. Yes it is true ... and I don't need anybody's permission. )

Allow yourself to love and be loved.

In any relationship,  shower it with LOVE to flourish and survive the test of time,  distance and space.

Thank you for letting go of me.  It would be most painful and difficult if I did it and left.  At least I won’t feel guilty and be at peace with myself.    It was your choice to leave and now am back to status quo.  Free again,  independently free again!
                                                                 

If you think and  feel that it is OVER, then it is.  Trust your instinct.

No matter how you try,  if one remains silent with no love and care,  then let it be.

Wherever you are,  whatever you do, feel the true and real love to see you through.

That moment when you already feel shy to express your love and care for someone you truly loved.  That moment when you feel being taken for granted,  ignored to the maximum level or never appreciated anymore.   That feeling of loneliness and despair,  that once again,  you are alone and been brushed aside without the liberty of an honest goodbye.  How soon the flame of love can die,  how soon!

That moment when you fall in love with a LOVE that can never be and will never be.  Just a moment of LOVE,  a treasure and a gift.

If you love and be loved,  be ready to get hurt.

Thanks for your precious moment of reading a buzz from my heart.

                                                         
                                                         Mhargz GV         

No comments:

Post a Comment