Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A heart to heart QUOTES on bubbles

Playing bubbles with a child makes you forget your troubles for a moment. Troubles are like bubbles. Let if fly and burst in the air and you feel better than ever, simply because we are bigger than our troubles. MGV

Light friend, real friend, true friend, special friend or best friend forever adds color and fragrance to our lives. Friends are the perfumes in the air we breath and makes us feel great. Let us cherish the beauty of friendship and be a friend unto the friendless. Smile. MGV

Happiness is relative and it is up to you to create happiness. MGV

Love is such a wonderful feeling no one can define or describe because only the heart can feel and express it. Love and let love. MGV

Facebook may vanish but the memory of your friendship will linger on forever in my memory. Nobody, yes nobody, can rob you away from my heart. I love you FB friends now and forever. MGV

Never say never if you wish to reach for your dreams. Never settle down for less and never be influenced by others trying to pull you down. Never give up instead act on your dream with passion. Yes, it is now or never. MGV

YES! never, no never and a thousands of never give up on our dreams!!! MGV

Yes, there is no perfect relationship but we can create a happy relationship - and we can choose to be happy with relationship. Be happy. MGV

Love your life to the maximum level, be a risk - taker and never ever give up on what you believe in. Always wear a smile that comes from the heart even if you fight for your right. MGV

I asked God to give me happiness. And God said "No".
He said He gives me blessings, happiness is up to me. Jick Gellor/MGV

I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. And God said "No".
He said He will give me life, that I may enjoy all things. Jick Gellor/MGV

Yes, there are times we can't stay long in a relationship but treasure the sweet moments and memories that goes with it. Keep it locked in your heart and only let go of the bad memories. Smile. MGV


Thanks for reading...

Heart to heart,



MHARGZ

No comments:

Post a Comment