Thursday, January 6, 2011

Another heart to heart QUOTES

Live in light and love and you become great rather than a world filled with hate and fear that makes you weak and unhappy. Spread your wings and soar to the highest level and feel greater!!! MGV

Be a star, a shining star, a north star in someone else's life and make a difference in their lives. It is time to shine for others. MGV

It is better to love and lost than never to have loved at all. The happiness you felt while loving are treasures kept in our hearts. MGV

Love yourself and you will be lovable for others. MGV

"Have the most awesome recognition of your opportunity to share your greatness
It's your time to shine..." Yes! Be an outstanding star for someone today. MGV

"Be bold and dream big as you prepare to have the best year of your life..." YES! Today is the best day to make an inventory of the past year and prepare to do even greater. Unleash all your potentials and act on your new year's resolution. You are great...be greater now! MGV

"Now is the time to release anything that no longer serves your highest purpose.." yes! drop your excess baggages like hate, doubt, fear, despair and all those negative vibrations in your life. Travel light along the journey in the highways and byways of life. MGV

Beginning today. And everyday. Yes, it is never too late to start all over again. Age does not matter - whether young or chronologically advance - we still can dream big and go for our dream. Believe in yourself, your dream, your passion and GO FOR IT. Never look back and listen to what others will tell you. Let ...us just move forward and become the best person we can possibly be. MGV

"Beginning today I will learn something new; I will try something different; I will savor all the various flavors life has to offer. I will change what I can and the rest I will let go. I will strive to become the best me I can possibly be." ANON/MGV

"Beginning today I will open my mind and my heart. I will welcome new experiences. I will meet new people. I will not expect perfection from myself nor anyone else: perfection does not exist in an imperfect world. But I will applaud the attempt to overcome human foibles." ANON/MGV

‎"Beginning today I walk with renewed faith in human kindness. Regardless of what has gone before, I believe there is hope for a brighter and better future." ANON/MGV

"Beginning today I will take life one day at a time, one step at a time. Discouragement will not be allowed to taint my positive self-image, my desire to succeed or my capacity to love." ANON/MGV

"Beginning today I will take a moment to step off the beaten path and to revel in the mysteries I encounter. I will face challenges with courage and determination. I will overcome what barriers there may be which hinder my quest for growth and self-improvement."ANON/MGV

"Beginning today I will cherish each moment of my life. I value this gift bestowed upon me in this world and I will unselfishly share this gift with others. I will use this gift to enhance the lives of others." ANON/MGV

"Beginning today I will look in the mirror and I will see a person worthy of my respect and admiration. This capable person looking back at me is someone I enjoy spending time with and someone I would like to get to know better." ANON/MGV

"Beginning today I will no longer worry about tomorrow. Tomorrow will always be there, waiting for me to make the most of it. But I cannot make the most of tomorrow without first making the most of today." ANON/MGV

"Beginning today I will no longer worry about yesterday. It is in the past and the past will never change. Only I can change by choosing to do so." ANON/MGV

If you are experiencing hurts or pains or negative feelings, just let it go! First accept the hurt or pain, process it, validate what could be the reason, then confirm the pain or hurt - and leave the denial stage - then move on!!! You are not alone in this journey because all have different battles in life at dif...ferent levels. Handle the situation with open arms and YES, IT HURTS but gain from it. MGV

Others will worry about the future because they are afraid if they will still be around in the future ...past is past, future is future and may never come. Let us focus on today, the now, the present and live it to the fullest and act on our dreams. Be happy instead of worrying for something that may never come. MGV

A friend sent " flowers to you hoping your heart will get sweeter!" I realized that gestures of hi or hello, images/notes/greetings/nice words dropped at your inbox/posted at your wall makes our heart grow sweeter and happier. Once happy you see a happy world and love to inspire others as well. Share a gesture of lo...ve and affection to create a happy world for someone today. Thanks for all the nice words. MGV

You don't know if you can still trust someone. Trust is given to us and we can't ask or beg for it. Trust yourself in the first place because you are a beautiful person and above all trustworthy. MGV

If you think you are living in a world of secrets and lies, then shift your paradigm. Be true to yourself, be what you really are and not what others want you to be. Go for what you think and feel is right for you. Be honest with yourself and live your own life and you will see an honest world. It is a matter of attitude. MGV

Be happy as you deal with stress. Continue to quest for love and happiness from your heart and SHARE like no other. Dare to succeed as you bring out the best in you and the best in others. Yes, with passion. MGV

There is light after darkness and behind the darkest clouds is the sun shining brightly. Never despair instead be inspired. MGV

It’s never too late to start all over again. If you think you failed in 2010 then start a new dream, hope, aspiration or vision in 2011. Do it now, yes you can!!! MGV

Express kindness and courtesy to all you meet and you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer and help assuage the burdens of everyone that might be bothering them. MGV

Happy new year 2011! New dreams, hopes, aspirations, desires, goals, wants, needs, but never take for granted the love and happiness that is in your heart. Share it this new year and create a happy relationship. MGV

A GREAT year that was! You are all great, lucky, unique, full of love, joy and happiness in your hearts. We understand that each has different journeys in life, and we never compare or compete with each other. Instead we respected each others' needs and wants. Lucky to be part of your lives and I thank you for being a ...part of my life. I wish to make it greater in 2011. HAPPY NEW YEAR.!!! MGV

2010 was a great year with love, joy and happiness shared with our loved ones. The ups and downs, pains, sorrows, despairs and hatreds were just spices that added wisdom. It made us stronger and realized how time is fleeting and now a new beginning is at stake. Let us welcome 2011 with passion to face it with positi...ve vibrations and positive thoughts only. Turn on the POWER OF POSITIVITY. HAPPY NEW YEAR! MGV

Sometimes we have the tendency to blame others when in the first place we are in control of our destiny . MGV


Heart to heart,


MHARGZ

No comments:

Post a Comment