Thursday, August 23, 2012

A heart to heart QUOTEs - we are beautiful

Smile you are beautiful.

Laughter is good but not at the expense of another!

Let everything be and accept it as it is.

Just say you love me,  that is all I want of you.

You are special and that is why I love you.   That is what my heart whispers as of the moment.

Who cares what people say  or think of me.  I am just ME and I do what I do and it makes me happy.

I expect nothing and I accept everything.

There is a greatness embedded in you,  just unleash it to the maximum level.

“By letting it go, it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go.”

Just knowing that you are there and I am here loving you makes me feel good.  I am indeed happy loving you,  just loving you with all my heart, mind and soul.

“An arrow can be shot only by pulling it backward.  So when life is dragging you back with difficulties,  it means that it’s going to launch you into something GREAT.”

Just looking at you makes my heart sing for joy.

It is my choice to feel good and I will not allow negative influence to cloud my day and judgement for after all, today is a precious gift from above.

 I will choose to love and hopefully be loved and I will ask the Lord to occupy my heart with joy and happiness.  Celebrate love and friendship!

LOVE who your heart wants and not by your sight.   Who cares with time and space anyway?

Never worry about what others may think or say.  Love and be loved,  it is your love story anyway.

This love is mine not yours.  So let it be.   Let me love forever and a day.  Let me love you no matter what comes in between us.  

Thank you for the gift of friendship,  for love and care,  for well – wishes and concerns for my well – being.  For prayers and sweet hello and for everything nice words you said about me.   Your sweet words spelled a big difference in my life.  And you know why.

Instead of talking about problems,  break it gently let it go  and instead talk about love,  joy and happiness.

Living life to its fullest simply means being detached from people and things.  Of course we relate with people but don’t be too attached that when they choose to leave or go we will be downhearted.  We have to respect our individuality.

We define life and we create the world around us.

Fall in love with yourself and you will discover the true secret of happiness.

Never deny or hide your feelings because the more it shows and grows.

When it is over,  it is over.  When it is done,  it is done.  Let it be.  Let it flow.  Let it go.

“I can’t do it” never accomplished anything.  “I will try” has performed wonders.

Selected

If I have been able to see farther than others,  it was because I stood on the shoulders of giants.
Sir Isaac Newton

It is amazing how much people can get done if they don’t worry about who gets the credit.
Sandra Swinney

The man who accomplishes nothing and then stops to rest will never be a leader.
 -  Supervision

He who begins too much accomplishes little.
  – German proverb

Whatever a man can conceive and believe,  he can achieve.
`~ Napoleon Hill

A man should never be ashamed to own that he had been in the wrong which is but saying in other words that he is wiser today than he was yesterday.
~ Alexander Pope

An error gracefully acknowledged is a victory won.
~ Caroline L. Gascoigne

Our greatest business undoubtedly is not to see what lies dimly in a distance but to do what lies clearly at hand.
~ Thomas Carlyle

Action may not always bring happiness but there is no happiness without action.
~ Benjamin Disraeli

Well done is better than well said.
~Benjamin Franklin

Our acts make or mar us – we are the children of our deeds.
~ Victor Hugo

Never do a wrong thing to make a friend or to keep one.
~Robert E. Lee

Noble blood is an accident of fortune,  noble actions characterize the great.
~~Goldoni

“We are not our past. Our past reflects experiences good and bad that gave us feelings, abilities and wisdom.”

“Experiences shaped our journey and some could be hurtful, they do not define who we are, what we can be or limit where we can go.”

“We can grow our tree of life in new directions with new branches and transform in amazing ways.”

“When we release the hold of the past over us, we free ourselves to embrace the wonder of all we can be.”

Don Shapiro, author

We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing.  Action always generates inspiration .   Inspiration seldom generates action.
Frank Tibolt

What we really need is one true love,  not a perfect love.

The possibilities are numerous once we decide to act and not react.

Gloria Anzaldua

Act well at the moment and you have performed a good action to all eternity.

Johann Kaspar Lavater
Sail away from the safe harbor and explore the outside world.

Catch the trade winds in your sails.   Follow your heart.

Explore.  Dream.  Discover life because we travel on different path everyday.

Kites rise highest against the wind not with it.

Winston Churchill

Should you shield the canyons from the windstorms,  you would never see the beauty of their carvings.

Elizabeth Kubler

Nothing is wrong in seeking great things.  Aim high and chase your dreams.



Thanks for reading...


Heart to heart,



MHARGZ

No comments:

Post a Comment