Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I love you, I love you, you are in me and I am in you.

                                                           


Darling,  probably the day was meant to acknowledge both of us that distance
is meaning now, yet we are able contender. 

See,  first I was nervous, then net and electricity both played their role 
to separate us for time being. 

They played and we suffered but we are meant for one another!

Let the people in your lives know that you care for and love me,

don't wait for a tragedy or a mishap.

Avoid to live with regrets on what you should have done, 

do it today, for tomorrow could be too late.

No more wait ~`no more wait I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!

You are in me and I'm in you,  that is the only fact!!

 Yar                                                               

                                                                 
                                                 Mhargz GV     

No comments:

Post a Comment