Sunday, January 19, 2014

Love is portable.



                                          

Love is portable carry it with you,  wherever you are,  whatever you do.



“Words fall short my feelings to express, with a silent prayer I reach out to you.”


Thanks VKL





“Though distant in miles in spirit together, a bit in common yet, enhance each other.”


Thanks VKL



“Your eyes were the camera I looked into, for it never lies.  I gazed at the picture it took, wasn’t me I saw but, an image of you, ‘twas then, it dawned was always you.”

Thanks VKL



Not every story has a happy ending, nor every verse ever perfectly rhyming, life is full of ambiguities the ones we believe oft belie our belief. C'est la vie.....



Thanks VKL



Night is a NICE GIFT So open the gift By Closing ur eyes You will see Another world waiting 4 u Enjoy it with sweet dreamz G.O.O.D N.I.G.H.T



If you never let go of the wrong person,  you will never meet the right one.   But just remember,  always be the right person for whoever you meet in life. 



Life is but a dream and I never want to wake up without you in it.



One true love is more than enough.



 I always live in the moment, sometimes I laugh cry at times, one day when I look back on life, I’ll relive those moments but, I know,then, I’ll laugh for when I cried and cry for when I laughed.



Thanks VKL



Love over hate.   Keep smiling.



Do not wait.   The time will never be “just right.”



Start where you stand,  work with whatever tools you may have at your command,  and better tools will be found as you go along.



 Love is so wonderful that you forget your pains and sorrows.   Love makes the world go round.



Sometimes we have to let go,  if it means total freedom of someone we love.



There is always pain after separation.  Pain in every fiber of our being.   Pain is optional but we can’t help it especially during unexpected moments.   But this is transient.



“Everybody is like a magnet. You attract to yourself reflections of that which you are. If you’re friendly then everybody else seems to be friendly too."


Thanks VKL



“Smile every chance you get. Not because life has been easy, perfect, or exactly as you had anticipated, but because you choose to be happy and grateful for all the good things you do have and all the problems you know you don’t have.”


Thanks VKL



“Respect for ourselves guides our morals, respect for others guides our manners.”


Thanks VKL



“You are incredible, intelligent, fearless and strong.”  It makes me smile.


Thanks VKL



Live and enjoy the present moment.   It is all that we have for now.


“Love is illogical.
 Love is irrational.
 Love is life.
Love comprehends all contradictions in it.
Love is even capable of comprehending its own opposite -- hate.
Love is like wild life.”


Thanks VKL


 You always have that awesome smile.   Keep smiling!



“Love is so strange,  sometimes it becomes reason to live life!  And sometimes it becomes reason to leave life , hopeful to stay in the corridor.”  Yes,  indeed,  there is madness in love.   Never search for love because just like a butterfly it comes during unguarded moments.  If it comes,  let it be and let it flow just like river Nile.  Enjoy the moment to love and be loved.



Thanks VKL



“You can be the most beautiful person in the world and everybody sees light and rainbows when they look at you, but if you yourself don't know it, all of that doesn't even matter.


Every second that you spend on doubting your worth, every moment that you use to criticize yourself; is a second of your life wasted, is a moment of your life thrown away.

It's not like you have forever, so don't waste any of your seconds, don't throw even one of your moments away.”



Thanks VKL



Love bites, love bleeds

It's bringin' me to my knees

Love lives, love dies

It's no surprise

Love begs, love pleads

It's what I need



Thanks VKL



“Some people come into our lives and quickly go.

Some people move our souls to dance.

They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom.

 Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon.

They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same.”



Thanks VKL



“A true friend is not like rain which pours rain and goes away.  A true friend is like the air sometimes silent but always around.”



Thanks VKL



“Loneliness is the poverty of self, solitude is the richness of self.”



Thanks VKL



“Something in your smile which speaks to me,

 Something in your voice which sings to me,

Something in your eyes which says to me,

that you are the dearest to me.”



Thanks VKL



Something in your smile makes me smile.  Something in your words tickles my heart.  Something in you makes me wonder, life is full of meaning because you gave meaning to it



“Love exalts our bodies to heaven,  and makes the very hills to dance with joy,”


Thanks VKL
                                                
 
  Mhargz GV   

No comments:

Post a Comment