Thursday, January 23, 2014

My heaven on earth



                                                                   


You are my heaven on earth and you are the angel of my life.

“Life has many way of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once.”


All that was left was silence, and in that silence I found a new awakening!!


Share your extremely happy moments with your lover and beloved.  Share your joy, gifts of love,   surprises and happy moments.  For all you know,  moments shared are memories of togetherness despite the distance.

This is your day,  your moment and today is the best gift of your life.

World's most beautiful sentence: ''But, I am with you''  and  world’s most painful sentence: ''I am with you, but...'' Words are same but place matters a lot!

Loving you from a distance.
Chasing you in my dream.
Drinking you deep down in my ecstasy, mine and mine.
You are my ecstasy and  my instinct day and night!

The reason behind my very existence.
Tell me, how long shall we be like this,  you there and I here!!

It’s the vacuum of my heart, where lone personal has entry pass!

Yar

                                                                

                                                           Mhargz GV     

No comments:

Post a Comment