Saturday, February 15, 2014

Can you wrap your love?

                                              



The really poor man is not the one who lacks money,
but the one who lacks the joy of the heart.
                                                         


Here we are in the world of distance.  I could feel your hand longer than my imagination.
Caressing my flesh with your verbal nails.  Your voice, singing poetry gospel to my ear.
I felt I am sitting there by your side. Your voice is as soft as young foliage
                                                             


Can you wrap your love ?????  for how many seconds,  how many minutes,
how many hours, how many days. I will wait up-till you uncover that wrap.
                                                          


I can’t read you today,  unable to feel your feelings, looks somewhere you were hurt,
but I do not know the lapse, where and for what it is.

Feel you are sad,  no doubt in it.  The sound of your heart beating made it clear.
Suddenly the feeling that I can't go on is light years away.
                                                                  

 
Your smile can be the light in someone else's day, share it.

Yar

                                                    


                                       Mhargz GV    

No comments:

Post a Comment