Monday, February 17, 2014

Fall in love with a poet

                                                                    
 

Come keep me warm , come illuminate my road.   Want to get drunk this passion, I‘m crazy, I've never been you woke me up
                                                                  


 If one day I spoon to decorate your life. Me to be your best arrangement!  With intense colors. With life force.  With colorful dreams.  Bold colors.  Well overwhelming.  So I can move, animate your life!
                                                                



Tormented souls we poets are sometimes quite broken and despaired in search of lost expressions missed by others who once cared.  Never fall in love with a poet unless you're prepared to share their pain to hold them close on the darkest nights, over and again.

Yar
                                                                       



                                             Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment