Sunday, February 9, 2014

Imaginary world with only you.

                                                                  


Please,  please,  forgive and forget.   If yet anything is there with you in your mind,  please dear.
                                         


Before you leave to the nights of mist, try to remember the sleepless eyes,  the call of moon, our dancing stars.
Try to remember the whispers of my loving heart
                                          


A crushed pomegranate and million of red kisses inside, your face next to mine,  your soft lips touch my skin, releasing my soul.
                                           


Thoughts hovered simply like pieces of a jigsaw, till that 
all important piece fitted in, clouds dissipated stars congregated, behold !!! a beautiful constellation seen.
                                          


O my Goddess! the Goddess of my Love, the inspiration of my heart.  I have made a temple in my heart to worship you everytime with my love
                                              


The world of poetry is fully different formate.
It is full of love, beauty and happiness.
It gives me an aesthetic pleasure and heavenly joy which are not  possible to enjoy in this mundane world.
I can reach heaven with the help of imagination which is the key to my creativity and you know  you are the only one who make me to imagine, this imaginary world.

Yar
                                               

 

                              Mhargz GV   

No comments:

Post a Comment