Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Somewhere in the past


                                                                                    


 SOMEWHERE IN THE PAST

Somewhere in the past I met you and my world revolved around you.
I existed only for you and I loved no one but you.
It was a love full of intensity and desire of my heart.
Until you left me alone groping in the dark for strength.
I cried so hard, I was so hurt because you were the man of my dream,
the man of my life, the king of my heart.
Yes, I was in pain until I woke up and realized it was only a dream.

Now that I found you, in my real world, expect the worst
thing to happen, if it is the worst.
I will never leave you and I will never allow you to leave me.
I will fight for my right, the right of my dream to come true.
Yes, now that you are here, I will never ever let you go again.
You and I, loving each other despite the time, space and distance.
I love you, now and forever. You are my moon and I am your star.
                                                                          

                                                           Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment