Thursday, May 22, 2014

Blaming the LOVE

                                                  


How to put all the blame on love?! The mess that happens inside of me ... If it was me, who opened the doors and windows of the heart and let him come in, settle, with my permission. As dismiss your eyes, your smell, your naked body and that beautiful and crazy way, that answer me pleasure having you in my dream, lead me to the delusions of love and wake up in the middle of the cold mornings wanting to be your love,  what to do with this missing suffocating the chest.  If all my thoughts, if you want to summarize as blaming the love! More and more I love you.

How can I heal this pieces of love? When the heart keep hearing your secret songs of sorrows. Don't be tempted about what was when your soul always dwell in morning dawn.

When soul rises into lips,  you feel the kiss you have wanted.

A silent moment among sacred hearts when you walk away turning your face to see the eyes smiling to full-moon face.

Yar

                                                     


                                      Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment