Friday, August 15, 2014

Baby, love, give me a chance.



                                                          


How can you SM_LE without "I" ?
How can you be "F_NE" without "I" ? .
How can you "W_SH" without "I" ? .
How can you be "FR_END" without "I" ? .....
"I" am very Important !!! .
But this "I" can never achieve "S_CCESS" without "U"...
Love You... Love U !!
                                                           
                                                           

Give Me Blue Wings to Fly Oh, So High and Touch the Skies Black Shadows Between the Land and Seas Blue Moon Beams ta Shine on Thee Dragons Rising and Falling A Warrior Fighting Always Peace and Wars to Find Mountains Rumble and Fall Nightingales Singing Their Songs Love Me as Yesterdays Rain Falls Tis Blue Eyes Wide Open Watching Over Thee Memories ta Fill a Heart of Stone Love Me Always, my love,  As Blue Wings Rise and Touch the Skies ~
                                                      


Love, the strongest emotional bond, is the most satisfying human experience imaginable for those fortunate enough to find it.

Even in silence I am yours.

Without wanting one loses the heart, I wish such a thing doesn't happen.

How could I sleep ? My soul so awakened from slumber, now rose to paint my dreams.
                                                        


Baby, give me a chance and I'd pull the sun down from the sky, to light your darkest night. Put your heart in my hands, and, baby, believe me, I could never do you wrong. And if sometimes it seems I must have lost my mind, I might be crazy, but I'm crazy about you.

Yar
                                                                    
                                               Mhargz GV   


No comments:

Post a Comment