Monday, January 3, 2011

A love letter ...request

I spent nights and days thinking and deciding what to do. I am at a crossroads right now ...thinking if my next move will hurt someone or will drift us apart. I came up with a decision to be honest with myself, to be honest with someone I care for, and foremost, to let go of my long kept emotions from my heart.

Only from the heart can you touch the sky and I wish to pour out the feelings that has long been curtailed because of fear that it might only hurt someone. But I have to face it now or it would be unfair if this feelings will never be known by the person I loved and treasured most in my life.

You think of me as one of your friends and likewise you are my friend. But knowing you more each day made me realize that a feeling of friendship had grown into love. Because you are a wonderful and a beautiful person as well, and your inner beauty captured my heart forever.

Yes, I love you and I want you to know that. I wish you will not be angry at me, please don't, because all I am saying is I have fallen for you and I will love you and will never stop loving you.

No matter how far you are, no matter how long it takes you, through distance and time, I'll be waiting. I'll wait a million days to see you smile and say you love me too.

I LOVE YOU NOW AND FOREVER AND I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU.


HEART TO HEART,


MHARGZ

3 comments: