Sunday, April 8, 2012

Love QUOTES in The Essence of Life is Love Page

Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. Kahlil Gibran - Heart to heart, MGV

Love is depleted when you withhold it; it expands once you give it away. Anon/Heart to heart, MGV

Deep waters cannot quench love, nor floods sweep it away. Song of Songs 8:7/ Heart to heart, MGV

Pains of love be sweeter far than all other pleasures. John Dryden/Heart to heart, MGV

Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend. Martin Luther King, Jr,/Heart to heart, MGV

Life is the flower for which love is the honey. Victor Hugo/Heart to heart, MGV

How beautiful you are, how pleasing, my love, my delight. Song of Songs 7.7/Heart to heart, MGV

Love is essential, so that without love, all our efforts are in vain, no matter how much good we accomplish. St. Anthony of Padua/Heart to heart, MGV

Love is patient, love is kind, Love never fails. 1st Corinthians 13.4 – 8/Heart to heart, MGV

Where there is love, there is life. Mahatma Gandhi/Heart to heart, MGV

If you judge people, you don't have time to love them. Mother Teresa of Calcutta/Heart to heart, MGV

It is not how much you do, but how much love you put into what you do that counts. Life isn't worth living, unless lived for other people. Mother Teresa of Calcutta/Heart to heart, MGV

Do not stir up love before its own time. Song of Songs 2.7/Heart to heart, MGV

Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other. Euripedes/Heart to heart, MGV

I wonder what you are doing now, I wonder where you are? Yes, because I love you and I think of you every minute of my life. Heart to heart, MGV

Love will weather all crisis together and emerge even stronger. What a nice feeling to love and be loved. Heart to heart, MGV

You will always be in my heart, that is a promise. Heart to heart, MGV

I find my happiness through loving you , my only love. Heart to heart, MGV

Every moment in our lives are pleasant moments, simply because we found each other and now loving each other. I love you! Heart to heart, MGV

Do you know how it feels loving someone, missing someone, missing and loving more, and all you have is an assurance to see that someone in your dreams? yet, you smile to the max? it makes one feel that love really is like a river, just let it flow like river NILE? I love you my babe, now and forever. Heart to heart, MGV

Your presence has affirmed my being. I bestow my heart at your feet. Heart to heart, MGV

The best place in the world is right in the arms of someone who will not only hold you at your best but will pick you up and hold you tighter at your weakest … I love you sweetheart and let your arms hold me now and forever. Heart to heart, MGV

“If I am out of time and I could pick one day, one moment and keep it new, of all the days I have lived I would pick the day I met you.” Heart to heart, MGV

“Online relationships have the potential for greater emotional and mental trauma. Reputations get damaged on both sides leading to bitterness and often heartbreak.” Where there is love, there is no distance between us, now and forever. Heart to heart, MGV

With my every breath, I think of you. With my every smile, I think of you. With every minute I live I see you because you are the reason why I smile. You are the reason why I want to live. You are the reason why I am me because of you. I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART, so much! Heart to heart, MGV

Realization came with a rush … YOU are the lovely oasis in the desert of my life. Sweetheart, I love you. Heart to heart, MGV

You're a mystery, you're from outer space. You're every minute of my everyday... I love you, you are my moonlight! Heart to heart, MGV

When was the last time I said “ I LOVE YOU”? I must say it now and forever, I love you because I might not have the chance to say those words and will regret it the rest of my life. Heart to heart, MGV

Loving you is all I care for. Heart to heart, MGV

Love is for real and not for fun. Heart to heart, MGV

It is not easy to miss someone. This missing syndrome is bothering every fiber of my being. Sweetheart, I miss you and I love you even more. Heart to heart, MGV

Love is dream. Dream is love. I love you, now and forever. Heart to heart, MGV

Be my love as we travel together in the planet of love. Heart to heart, MGV

I love you just the way you are. No need to change just to impress me. You are YOU that is why I love you. Heart to heart, MGV

I will never stop falling in love with YOU and only YOU. Heart to heart, MGV

There is no such thing as right or wrong when you follow the dictates of your heart. What matters most is that you deserve to know that “I love you”. Heart to heart, MGV

I will never, no never and a thousands of NEVER stop loving you. Now that I found you, can I still afford to let you go? Heart to heart, MGV

“Every time I say ”I love you”
I'm really trying to say so much more than those three little words.
I'm trying to say you mean more to me than anyone else.
I'm trying to let you know that I adore you and that I cherish the time we spent together.
I'm trying to explain that I want you and that I need you and that I get lost in
wonderful thoughts every time I think about you.
And each time I whisper "I love you", I'm trying to remind you that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me “

Heart to heart, MGV

I love you and I miss you. I asked you “why do I have to miss you this much?” You answered, “because we love equally and you live in my heart.” My sweetheart, my moonlight, I do love you, yes, now and forever.

Heart to heart, MGV (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Others said I am crazy for loving you … but it happened and I love you and there is no point of going back where I started without you. You stirred my life, you gave me happiness beyond compare, a feeling beyond my wildest dreams. Oh my sweetheart, what else can I do but love and cherish you. I love you just the way you are.

Heart to heart, MGV (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Thanks for loving me. I do love you and I do miss you . I write because of you, I smile because of you and I am here because of you. Wherever you are my heart will find you because I think of you every minute of my life. .

Heart to heart, MGV (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

No one realizes how beautiful home is, until one has traveled far and distant places ...and then comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow. There is no place like, no such place where love abides.

Heart to heart, MGV (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

“If only you knew,
how my heart overflows with love for you.
If only you could see
the way you fill my hopes and dreams.
You're the owner of my heart,
the ruler supreme.
Even in the dark of night,
I've only to think about you
to feel your loving light
and from this world I drift
feeling as if
I'll never touch the ground again...
If only you knew.

If only you could guess
how I hear your voice when others speak;
for you hold the key to my happiness,
and it's always you my soul seeks.
If only you could feel,
how your very presence
has the power to heal,
all the wounds inside me.
You've made me abandon
the pain of yesterday,
and you've shown me
that the past can no longer
stand in the way
of what I hope to achieve...
If only you knew.

If only you could realize
the way you've shown me
that it's better to give
than to take,
and whatever I do,
I do for your sake.
I'm willing to give you my all
and expect nothing in return.
But, oh how I yearn
for you...
if only you knew.”

Heart to heart, MGV (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Why can't you just tell me gently if I am out of your life? Not keeping in touch with me, not giving me a little of your time is a tacit way of saying I am out of the picture. But who cares? You never loved me at all. I know it from the very start. So never worry about me, I can move on with my life without you. I started without you and I can end up without you. Take care of you but I will never stop loving you.

Heart to heart, MGV (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Your love is my passport of happiness. Come, be my love, now and forever.

Heart to heart, MGV (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))


When you are silent, it leaves me with a heavy heart. I love you, please keep in touch. You are my only love and you know that because I have been telling you ever and ever.

Heart to heart, MGV (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Just hoping against hope that the road blocks in our love will vanish if we can only trust and love, no more, no less.

Heart to heart, MGV (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

It is time for you to be what you are known for: LOVE

Heart to heart, MGV (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

The very first time when you said “ I love you” I had sleepless nights. Afraid that I might fall for you. But you never gave up, you said those words every time we met and it vibrated down to the innermost chamber of my heart. Until the last time you said “ I love you” and I never answered a word. You said I might be angry for saying those words, but I said, “ I don't trust myself anymore, I might be able to give in to your words and reciprocate those feelings.” Because deep inside my heart, “ I LOVE YOU” more than words. Yes, now and forever.

Heart to heart, MGV (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

I love you babe. You taught me how to love not to lose love or lose you. Please be mine alone. You are my deepest joy, down in my heart. I smile because of you.

Heart to heart, MGV (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

"You came to my life
with what you were bringing,
made of light and bread and shadow"

Pablo Neruda

Heart to heart, MGV (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

When I fall in love with you, everything or anything about you does not matter at all. What matters is I love you and you love me and we love each other despite all the barriers between us. But who cares? Call it insanity but we are two right people meeting in the wrong time and space, but we love and that is all that matters.

Heart to heart, MGV (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

You are loved beyond measure. Oh my gosh, music to my ears! I love you sweetheart, more than words.

Heart to heart, MGV (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))


Thanks for reading ...

Heart to heart,


MHARGZ

No comments:

Post a Comment