Monday, April 9, 2012

A heart to heart QUOTES in WOW Words of Wisdom - 3

Your SONs will hold your hand for only a little while, but will hold your heart for a lifetime. If you have a son who makes your life wothliving by just being around him and if you are proud of your son, SHARE OR TAG this post for the world to know how lucky you are as his mom.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

“Controlling your mind is a life-long process. The best way is to make it your best friend, so that you are able to work in tandem to discover the self`s own natural state.”

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Know who you are and understand your strength and weaknesses.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Know what you want. Know your goals and what you want out of your life.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Be yourself and make connections. Try to know and network with people and be able to determine who can be with you in times of bad weather,

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Empower yourself, empower others and encourage others to excel beyond measure.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Rule the world, rule your world and figure it how, when and where to make the best. Yes you rock and rock your world!!!

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Life is so beautiful. Live it. Love it. Keep the passion burning.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Any person with a purpose in life can face obstacles and challenges eye ball to eyeball. Define your purpose in life.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Love life and claim your right to be happy. We have the right to see things in proper perspective. It is our choice.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

There is a burning flame inside of us. How to handle it at its worst or at its best is a day to day challenge. Set yourself on fire and achieve your dreams.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

“Success is not a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.”

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

A woman has strengths that amaze men. She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens. She holds happiness, love, and opinions. She smiles when she feels like screaming. She sings when she feels like crying; cries when she is happy and laughs when she is afraid. Her love is unconditional! There is only one thing wrong with her, she sometimes forgets how important she is. Pass it on, or SHARE or TAG to every beautiful woman you know.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

The magic words for a lasting relationship are: " I love you just the way you are. " Now and forever!

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Hug yourself. Pat yourself on the back for doing great.
APPRECIATE yourself ever!

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Kiss your reflection in the mirror. High five yourself. For making others happy and for making YOU happy in return.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Garbage in; garbage out. Your mind can work only with what it is fed.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

We all need our physical and mental batteries recharged on a regular basis. Take time to rest and enjoy life!

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Truth has to do with what is real, versus gossip, innuendo, and hearsay. Focus on telling yourself the truth.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Noble refers to royalty. Think like a king. Don't stoop to common thoughts.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Right thinking has to do with ethics and integrity. Think well and speak well of yourself.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Note the things that make you distinctive. Rather than wasting mental energy strategizing how to be more like the crowd, you might do better to spend some of your thinking time on how you want to set yourself off from the herd. Be different, be very different.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Be different and go for interests that make you unique.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Look back over your life and determine the times when you've been happiest and most successful. Go for it.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

If there is a need to shift, change or redefine your life, so much the better. Achieve your dream and set yourself on fire.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

“I wanna be free, like the blue birds flying by me. Like the wave sounds of the blue sea. If your love has to try me, don't try me and say goodbye. I wanna be free...”

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Set yourself on fire and keep the burning flame inside of you. Deal with it at its best or at its worst. Achieve your dreams!

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

If you want honey you have to deal with the bees. That is life itself.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Every hill in life is too high if we think we must climb it all at once. But no hill is insurmountable if we take it one step forward at a time.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before. (Albert Einstein)

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

“Steal joy: This is an amazing exercise practice that you use to`trick yourself into changing your mood or state when you `re feeling miserable. First accept that this so and allow it to be. Don`t fight it. Converse with yourself; take a break from your misery, for just a day. ( Rohini Singh )

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Today, try to focus on the good in the moment. Search for the good in the person you are with, in the activity you are doing and speak a word of praise. Look for the good and praise it. Say it loud and clear.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Seeing the greatness in YOU is vital. If you see yourself as great, then you will see others as great as well.
Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

We look for the good in each other, in our world, in people in the workplace, in nature, and in everything. Then appreciate not only in words but in deeds.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

What you see is what you get. If you see the other person as FAKE, then you are.

Because I LOVE you (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))


Thank you for reading ...

Heart to heart,



MHARGZ

No comments:

Post a Comment