Sunday, July 29, 2012

A heart to heart QUOTES - BUZZ 3 - B

Love can transform the most commonplace into beauty and splendor and sweetness and grace.

Heart to heart, MGV (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Love is unselfish, understanding and kind. For it sees with its heart and not with its mind.

Heart to heart, MGV (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Love is the answer that everyone seeks. Love is the language that every heart speaks.

Heart to heart, MGV (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Love can't be bought,  it is priceless and free,

Heart to heart, MGV (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Love like pure magic is life's sweet mystery!  

Heart to heart, MGV (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

LOVE is LOVE until you give it away.   I am giving it to you “sweetheart” and please take care of my heart,  take care of my love,  take care of my feelings.   It hurts when someone is only an option instead of being the priority.  But I am a risk-taker,  so I give my love to you,  only you.  Now and forever.   I LOVE YOU!

Heart to heart, MGV (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

"Ants never quit. That's a good philosophy. If they're headed somewhere and you try to stop them, they'll look for another way. They'll climb over. They'll climb under. They'll climb around. They keep looking for another way. What a neat philosophy - to never quit looking for a way to get where you're supposed to go." - Jim Rohn, The Ant Philosophy

Heart to heart, MGV (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

I have been writing my quotes, ideas,  feelings, or whatever subjects or topics close to my heart on this page.  I joined this page since day one of its creation to  support a friend,  no more no less.  I am just a human being, not perfect,  but working on towards excellence.  And everytime I write or post, it was through my judgment that someone out there feels or thinks the same way as  I do,  the very moment I posted it. I tried to make variations on my post specifically on different subjects.  Sometimes,  I inject on spiritual aspects of life.  If one way or the other, I hurt your feelings,  or I offended you or your faith whatever,  PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY … because my only intention was to share something that might be of value to others.   All I did was to reach  out to someone out there for no personal reasons attached.   Allow me to thank each and everyone,  for all your LIKES,  COMMENTS,  SHARES,  and TAGS because you added color to this page.  My special thanks to the PAGE OWNER,  FRANK COOL for the trust and confidence given to me.   If I did something or posted some negatives here, again my apologies!   No intention whatever,  but just to express what I felt being an advocate to BE FRANK AND STAY COOL at every given situation.

Heart to heart,   MGV   (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))


Thanks for reading


Heart to heart,


MHARGZ V.

No comments:

Post a Comment