Sunday, July 29, 2012

A heart to heart QUOTES - BUZZ - 3 - C

LIFE GOES ON

I love my life, I love myself,  I love my world,  I love everything and I love most of all YOU.

But I am just a human being trying to work on excellence not perfection.  Trying to express what I feel at the moment.  I speak my mind,  I speak my heart and I speak ME.

When I am sad and lonely,  you will feel it.
When I am angry, you will hear it loud and clear.
When I miss you, you will feel the intensity.
When I am down and low,  you will feel my silence.
When I am jealous,  you will see my tears even in distance.
When I am happy you will see the lightning and hear the thunder.
When I feel great,  you will feel the greatness because it echoes down the valley.
When I feel I am taken for granted,  you will hear those words like a drumbeat in your ears.

I LOVE YOU,  but I want to be at least one of your priorities,  not just an option.
I am only ME,  being true to myself.  I express what I feel not to impress you, but to touch your heart from my heart. And if you don't like the way I express myself,  you
don't like me to show my feelings, my affection,  my true self or my true colors in every given situation,  then you can't handle me at my worst.  If you can't handle me at my worst,  you don't deserve me at my best,  yes,  not at all.

Because when I am in love, I shout to the whole world that “ I love you”  because that is my true, real feelings at the moment.   I own my feelings and I share my feelings.

Life goes on … if you want to take me or leave me … it is your choice, your loss and not mine.  Because I love being me,  I love myself for loving you and I love you … that makes me happy and smile ever more!!!

Heart to heart,    MGV   (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

BEING A MOM IS

1) putting my kids first
2) giving my kids confidence
3) my heart melting when my kids smile
4) wiping away the tears
5) hearing my kid's laughter is always worthwhile

Am proud to be a mom ever.  SHARE OR TAG if ever you are a proud mother like no other.

Heart to heart,    MGV   (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

Past is past, past is part of history and yes we learned from it but from this time on turn it over to the HISTORIANS. Live the now, the present moment with peace in our hearts!

Heart to heart,    MGV   (((((( ♥ ♥ ♥ ))))))

 just like any adventure you dont know how it will turn out but its an adventure nonetheless!

Change your mindset and it will change your entire life.


Thanks for reading


Heart to heart,



MHARGZ V.

No comments:

Post a Comment