Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A heart to heart QUOTES - first time in my life!

There was that moment in my life when I just woke up in the middle of the night and prayed to heavens for the right someone to come along.  Until you came and made me smile.  You made me realize that life is worth living because of you.  Because I love only you.

In times of sorrows or crisis,  ups and downs,  all we usually need are love,  understanding and space.
Sometimes the best thing that you can say to them is 'I'm here for you. or call me, if you need anything and then just give them the space they need to begin the healing process. That's usually all we need.... Love, understanding, and SPACE......
Always believe and never quit.  Live a life full of miracles and possibilities.

We can’t give what we do not have.

We can’t bring peace to the world if we are not at peace with one self.

We can’t offer love to the world if we don’t love ourselves.

Our true gift to ourselves and others lies not in what we have, but in who we are.

Never ever allow others to rain on your parade.  But if it can’t be avoided,  bring your garden, your sunshine and your one big umbrella with rainbow colors.   Hold it up high and spread it like no other.  If you just smile.

That moment when love blossoms out of nowhere.   Just like  a butterfly, it alighted on my shoulder and slowly pierced deeply into my heart.  Now my heart sighs for you,  cries for you because of this missing syndrome haunting me,  day in and day out.   Oh my love,  my only love.  Where are you now?  Can’t you feel what I feel?

“I will never let myself down, treat myself like a doormat, or make myself small so other can feel big.”

We are always on the same internal journey, no matter where we are.
Robert Earl Burton

“Our life is like a ‘season film’ filled with suspense.  When it's going to end is what we don't know.”  Always do good and live life with no regrets.

When position is lost it can be regained  but when trust is lost it's always hard to regain or it never comes back.  Let someone trust you.

Have the courage to reach out and take hold of the joy in store for you.  Always desire for a joyful   heart and happy spirit.


 Yes, I have made mistakes. I have hurt others and I have hurt myself. Cried tears and caused tears. Life didn't come with instructions.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥


It does not matter where you go in life,  what you do or how much you have.  It is who you have beside you that matters most.

You hold my heart in your hands,  all yours to take care of   .... please don’t clap.

You don’t need to like or love or approve what I am doing or all about me.   It is my job and my sole ownership.

You don’t like me?  Fine!   You don’t love me?  Well and good!   You ask me why?  Because I love myself more than anything else.  I am me and I will be true to myself.

"This earth is full of imperfection;
but in the Land Beautiful no clouds come and
we can materialize the Golden Dreams of our
earth sojourn.
Only the ark of Silence can take us to that Land.
There all hearts meet in unison and wisdom;
our love is not limited by human-attachment,
for our souls greet the Spirit in one another.
If only you would take the ark of Silence, you
would reach that Land where you all want to go."
-- Sri Sri Paramahansa Yogananda

Don’t count your life with days and hours but my moments.   Only moments and sweet memories last forever and a day.

Love is a many splendored thing and it is the best thing that ever happened to you,  so never regret love because at that moment it was a wonderful feeling beyond compare.

We need one another and someone else needs you more than anything else.

“There is nothing on earth more beautiful to me than your smile, no sound sweeter than your laughter, no pleasure greater than holding you in my arms. I realized today that I could never live without you, stubborn little hellion that you are. In this life and the next, you’re my only hope of happiness. Tell me, sweetheart, dearest love,  how can you have reached so far inside my heart?”

In love we appreciate the similarities and respect the differences.  What is love afterall?

When you are in sorrow or despair, down or troubled  and think that nobody is there for you,  just transfer to the opposite lane and you will see there are still people who remains your true friends.

It might be stormy weather now, or raining cats and dogs,  but this won’t last forever.  Be strong and stay beautiful at any rate because sunshine always comes after the rains.

Life is a circle.  What goes up,  goes down.

 Never worry,  never fear.  It only takes you to the land of nowhere.

People can’t see what is in your heart but they can see how you react to certain situation or circumstance.  True color comes in an unguarded moments.

Happiness is collecting sweet moments and memories.

No matter how good you are,  there is someone out there criticizing you.  We simply can’t please everybody,  then so be it.   Life goes on, whether you like it or not.

Never impress people,  just express your thoughts.   Share whatever you believe in.

You can tell more about a person by what they say about others than you can by what others say about them.

Time decides who you meet in your life.

Your heart decides who you want in your life.

But behaviour decides who will stay in your life forever.

It's only the beginning now,
A pathway yet unknown;
At times the sound of other steps ...
Sometimes we walk alone.


The best beginnings of our lives
May sometimes end in sorrow;
But even on our darkest days ...
The sun will shine tomorrow.



So we must do our very best
Whatever life may bring,
And look beyond the winter chill ...
To smell the breath of spring.



Into each life will always come
A time to start anew;
A new beginning for each heart ...
As fresh as morning dew.




Although the cares of life are great
And heads are bowed so low,
The storms of life will leave behind ...
The wonder of a rainbow.



The years will never take away
Our chance to start anew;
It's only the beginning now
So dreams can still come true.




Thank you for reading,



Heart to heart,



MHARGZ V.

No comments:

Post a Comment