Friday, August 3, 2012

A heart to heart QUOTES - New Attitude

PEOPLE tend to see us differently than we see ourselves.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

Sometimes we find relief from the guilt we feel by putting the blame on others or on circumstances.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

Never allow yourself to behave like a human doormat,  inviting others to take advantage of you.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

Accept your limitations to self –forgive.  Forgive yourself.   Let it go.   Don’t  feel bad about past failures.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

Self-forgiveness is different from accepting forgiveness.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

You have a difficult time making a decision when you have multiple choices.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

If you are unwilling to make a commitment better ask why?

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

If  you have turned down opportunities in the past  which you regret,   it is never too late to start all over again.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

“Consider that your life is like a computer.  When you receive a signal that there is no more room remaining on your system,  you must free up space if you hope to load any new software or files.  You have to condense your files or delete some.”

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥
When we are unwilling to edit our priorities and make room for what is more productive and effective,  we miss out on golden opportunities.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥
Even If we recognize our opportunities,  they are practically worthless unless we act on them.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

Saying and doing are often very different responses.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

Never fear failures.  When we have once experienced failure,  we are often reluctant to commit ourselves again.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

If we do not say yes at the right time,  we may not be able to say yes at all.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

Consider time constraints on the matter at hand.   Don’t assume too much or too little.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

Say yes to the right things.  The goal is not to say yes more but to say yes to the right things for the right reasons.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

Never confuse materialism with wealth.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

Never  buy the lie.  Be able to discern right over wrong.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

Never expect satisfaction from things.  Things are just things and it won’t even make us happier.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

Never miscalculate the worth of others.   Never compromise your character when you value people according to their net worth instead of their real worth.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

LIFE is worth living if you are “ to be accepted exactly as you are.  No Changes to be made to "Qualify" for affection and care.”    Yes,  no conditions in exchange for love.   (Thanks John Rogers)

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

“Easy is to hurt someone who loves you,   difficult is to heal the wounds.”

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

“Easy is to say we LOVE,  difficult is to show it everyday.”

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

Color of Love lyrics


“I was lonely, I needed someone to see me through
And I was at the end of my rope
I needed someone to cut me loose
And then an angel out of the blue
Gave me the sense that I might make it through
And somehow I survived with no rhyme or reason
And now I know I’ll make it through the miracle of you”


Color of Love lyrics

“I know the color of love and it lives inside of you
I know the color of truth, it’s in the image of you
If it comes from the heart then you know that it’s true
It will color your soul like a rainbow
And the color of love is in you.”


Color of Love lyrics


“Like a bridge over troubled, troubled water
You stood beside me, stood beside me
And your love did not falter

And then the angel, the angel in you
Gave me the strength to know that I will get through
And that’s how I survived, ain’t no other reason
And now I know I’ll make it through the miracle of you”

Colour of Love lyrics


I know the color of love and it lives inside of you
I know the color of truth, it’s in the image of you
If it comes from the heart then you know that it’s true
It will color your soul like a rainbow
And the color of love is in you

Color of Love lyrics


So  I wanna thank you, I can’t thank you enough
For showing me the meaning, the meaning of true love
When I was lost and so in need you opened up your heart
When I needed you to comfort me you opened up your arms
I couldn’t face another day, you said don’t be afraid
You showed my heart the way

I know the color of love and it lives inside of you
I know the color of truth, it’s in the image of you
If it comes from the heart then you know that it’s true
It will color your soul like a rainbow
And the color of love is in you
Oh the color of you

Color of Love lyrics


"A flower can never have its own fragrance nor the sun it's own sunlight." Also, a butterfly does not even know it has a beautiful  colors of wings where people admire so much.


Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

If you succeed in cheating someone, don’t think that the person is a fool.    Realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserved.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

Loving someone who is in a relationship with other is already an indicator that you love that person more than yourself.   That love should never be taken for granted,  because you took the risk of loving.   What more will you ask out of the relationship?

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

Never play with feelings and be sure when you say “ I love you”.  Feelings and emotions are at stake if we tell a lie.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

It is not the shoes you wear but the steps you take to move on towards your dream.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

Love is not always finding the right person for each other.  It is all about MOMENTS shared and cherished in our hearts.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

“You can only give your best to others if you are in touch with the best of yourself.”  We simply can’t give what we don’t have.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

You can’t squeeze water out of a dry sponge.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

Move out of your comfort zone and set your self from all those negative vibrations.  Run wild and show to the world that you can do it.  BE FREE.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

I will always love you and will never stop loving you.   I will never give up on you, even if it only means in my dreams.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

Be sure it is true when you say “ I love you”.  It is not good to tell a lie because you are making promises with my tender heart.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

And that moment you realized you love someone after months of saying “ I LOVE YOU” to you.  Only to wake up one day that someone left because of “reason”  so petty and unreasonable.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

“True love is,  despite being spurned repeatedly ,   you continue to fall in love with the same enthusiasm.”
(From someone)

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

The moment you realized you love someone after months of saying “ I LOVE YOU”.   Only to wake up one day you are alone.

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥

“Good,  better,  best:  never let it rest until your good is better and your better is best.”

Heart to heart, MGV ♥2♥♥




Thanks for reading


Heart to heart,



MHARGZ V.











No comments:

Post a Comment