Friday, November 1, 2013

A message that touches my heart

                                                                              

Sometimes I think that someone I used to love just faded away without saying goodbye. I think of those moments we were together. Sweet moments of hi and hello, goodbye and see you later or just saying I love you with every beat of my heart. Be right back.

 All of a sudden there was silence, a deafening silence. I wonder what happen or where did I go wrong? Why is this happening to me? Why am I being ignored? Why am I being taken for granted? Do I deserve this kind of treatment after all those love and care that I have given or shared. Those happy moments of togetherness were just dumped into trash? into nothingness? Was it a waste of time loving? Was it for fun and not for real? All those negative feelings haunting me, day in and day out.

There was pain and there is still the pain of separation. But pain is optional and it requires my approval. I need to move on but there was no sense of closure! I respect the relationship, the love that we shared and it is not easy to move on and on and say goodbye.

Sleepless nights, yes! Until one day I received a message of a simple hi and hello, how are you? Oh, music to my ears, at least I know you are still alive and kicking. The love might no longer exist or I don't know but at least, a warm gesture of just saying hello, spelled the difference in my heart and my spirit.

It is not easy to miss someone. It is not easy to experience and go through this missing syndrome, but missing is always a part of loving. Loving someone entails some pain of loneliness, separation for a moment, but I believe that if love is really there, love will find its way to each other's heart. Not now maybe, but someday, in real time. As long as you dream, as long as you believe then there will always be hope for the best. There will always be miracle or magic that will transform this being into the planet of love, a paradise of love with someone in my heart to cherish, now and forever.

 Love is all I care for as of the moment. From my heart to your heart, 


No comments:

Post a Comment