Monday, November 4, 2013

Alone but never lonely.



                                                            ♥2♥♥                 
       
Sometimes we cry in silence and think of our circumstance or situation.   Then we self-talk,  I am alone and lonely.  It is alright if you think and feel that you are alone,  but never ever think that you are lonely.   Happiness is an inside job.  Happiness is from within.  Choose to be happy!

Express what you feel in the moment.  Look at me,  I write down what I feel,  then at the end of the day,  I feel so much better.  Nobody to talk to?  Someone will listen from within,  your heart.

♥2♥♥


“Better visualize yourself with that person and feel as if it has become a reality. It will not change the fact that you are alone, but it will place you in a position of accepting love that is meant for you.”   Yes,  I am alone but never lonely,  because I am with you and your love lives in my heart.


♥2♥♥


You have  been out of touch lately sweetheart.  I respect your silence for awhile.  I respect your time to be alone but please remember,  someday if I will give you the gift of silence,  you will feel how  it hurts,  how it is to be taken for granted,  even for just a single day.   I love you,  my heart  beats for you because you are my breath, my oxygen that keeps me going for awhile.   I miss you with passion!!

♥2♥♥


I respect your silence,  your gift of silence.  Because I love you.  Silence is all I have and I know there is a good reason for every silence of your heart.


♥2♥♥


I love you, with all my heart, mind and soul. You are my oxygen, my every breath I take. I love you more than you will ever know. I need you because I love you ... and I promise you, that you will be in my heart, to be loved and cherished, and will remain there forever. Yes, you live in my heart, now and forever BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, ONLY YOU.


♥2♥♥


Your love is so cool like the water,  and soft  blue like the sky.  You make me feel so fresh and beautiful just the way you smile at me.   I love you with passion more so when you said “you love me:”  like no other.
 

♥2♥♥


You just don't know the intensity of my love and  joy every time you send a smile icon via an SMS to me,  sweetheart!   I love you now and forever with passion!


♥2♥♥


Sometimes I wonder, why did I ever have to love you?  I have searched for the right answer,  but it all pointed to my heart.  This heart beats for only you,  feels for you and loves you with every breath I take.   Thanks so much for being a part of me as life itself.  I could not imagine what would life be without you?   I love you with passion.

♥2♥♥


Do you ever miss me,  sweetheart?  Because I always miss you with so much intensity and it is burning inside of me.  Do I miss your kisses? Hugs?  Sweet nothings we shared?  Holding my hands,  kissing my forehead?  Hmmmmm …. everything about you makes me smile.  Why can't I stand a mere seconds, minutes or even hours of being away from you?  Sweetheart …. I love you with passion!


♥2♥♥


“My body and mind are living in a world by which I remain unaffected, but in which I am being tried. My soul is living in a world physically away from me and yet a world by which I am and want to be affected. You are a part of that world and perhaps the nearest to me. My innermost being wants your approbation of what I am doing and thinking. I may not always succeed in getting it, but it craves for your verdict. ♥” 

♥2♥♥

   

It is your love factor that carries me through.


♥2♥♥


“Love is supposed to be patient but you also have to consider how impatient the human heart can be. No surprise at all why people hurt just as easily as they can heal one another, why love remains undefinable, why hearts are broken everyday.”


♥2♥♥

                                                                                    




No comments:

Post a Comment