Monday, November 4, 2013

Love is for real and not for fun.

                                                                               

 It takes courage to express what you think and feel for the moment.  There are times that you fall in love,  with the right or wrong person,  whatever you think.  But love is a wonderful feeling,  it is beyond compare.  When you say I LOVE YOU to someone,  make sure it is the truth.  Never play with feelings and emotions and  remember,  love is for real and not for fun.   Never stir love if you are not ready to face the consequences of falling in love.  It might hurt you or hurt others.

Express your feelings,  say I love you,  the person you love deserves to know it.  If you don't hear it back,  it is alright.   If you hear it back with feelings,  consider it a bonus.  Simply express your feelings.   Let go of your emotions.   Nothing wrong with that.

Below are my expressions of my feelings.

  ♥2♥♥ 



My love for you is like the fresh early morning dew.  No matter how far,  no matter how we miss each other,  no matter how we sometimes have love quarrel,  love will flourish and flow like a river.   I love you,  sweetheart,  just the mere thought of you makes me quiver …. you really mean so much to me.  Loving each other through ups and downs spelled the difference.

   ♥2♥♥

Oh, sweetheart,   why can't this heart take a break for a while and think of other matters,  instead of YOU?  You are my oxygen, the every breath I take.   No words from you makes my heart beat even faster,  wondering where you are?  Thinking of you every single minute makes me jump into conclusion,  that YOU ARE REALLY A PART OF ME AS LIFE ITSELF.  I love you and will never stop loving you,  that is a promise.

♥2♥♥

I love you!  You don't know how much I love you.   Oh,  so sweet words coming from you makes me breathless.   Those are music to my ears  because it comes from the one I love,  the love of my heart!   Only you can really make me feel like I am in heaven.   Only you!!

♥2♥♥

Can you feel the intensity of my love,  sweetheart?   Can you feel the wondrous feeling only love can ever offer to us?  Your love really makes me shout and jump for joy.   There is something in YOU that really makes me feel this feelings that I never felt before.   I LOVE YOU WITH PASSION,  now and forever!!

♥2♥♥ 

There is always missing in the grand picture of home.  Your love and affection really matters most.  I miss you, sweetheart,  more than you'll ever know.  I miss you because I love you with passion.

 ♥2♥♥

Your love made me believe in magic.  You ask me why,  sweetheart?  I want the magic called your LOVE.   Knowing you made me happy like no other.

♥2♥♥

You are my beacon of hope in the far distance.  You are my life and my ambition.   You change my way of thinking about love.  From selfishness to unconditional love.  Oh my sweetheart,  what is in YOU that moved my heart like mountain?  Now my heart is  full of joy and happiness merely the thought of you.

♥2♥♥

I am floating in an elevated sense of your love.  If sometimes I keep my silence,  it means “I love you” more.  Silence is the language of my soul whenever I miss you.   It is not easy to miss  and love you because of the time and space in between us,  but we can hurdle the barriers because of LOVE.

 ♥2♥♥

I don't know if you still love me.   I don't even know if you still care.  Your gift of silence is deafening me and touching the innermost fiber of my being.   It seems like only yesterday when you said you will “love me till the end of time”.   It seems like only yesterday when you said you really care.  But I still love you and will never stop loving you,  promise!  You know where to find me because I will be there for you.
                                                                          

 I speak from my heart.

Mhargz GV






















No comments:

Post a Comment