Thursday, November 14, 2013

Grow old with me because I love you.

                                                                                


“The happiest person is the person who thinks the most interesting thoughts.”
♥2♥♥
Happiness is where it belongs – within and not without.
♥2♥♥
Happiness should not be depended upon things,  but be a part of personality,  just like the principle of virtue.
♥2♥♥
My gift for you is from my heart:   my undying love.
♥2♥♥
Try to give away love,  it might affect someone.
♥2♥♥
“I believe that life is given us so we may grow in love.”

“I believe that only in broken gleams has the Sun of Truth yet shone upon men.”

“I believe that no good shall be lost,  and that all man has willed or hoped or dreamed of good shall exist forever.”
♥2♥♥
 Grow old along with me!
The best is yet to be,
The last of life,  for which the first was made;
Our times are in his hand who saith,
“A whole I planned,
Youth shows but half:  trust God:  See all,  nor be afraid.”

Robert Browning 

                                                                      
                                                          
                                                                Mhargz GV       

No comments:

Post a Comment