Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I will never let go of your hands because I LOVE YOU.



                                                                


Set yourself free and claim the benefit of inner joy and happiness. Forgive and forget.


Because I love you, 2♥♥


I love you my heartbeat. Oh, such words that cuts like a knife and touches the core of my heart. If only I have all the time, space and destiny, I will be right in your arms with no return.


Because I love you, 2♥♥


What is distance, if there is only LOVE between us? I love you and your words are my words. We see each other beyond imperfections, but love prevails, because we only have each other by now. I need you so much like roses needs rain.


Because I love you, 2♥♥


Life always gives you a second chance,  it is called TOMORROW.


Because I love you, 2♥♥


It is easy to say I love you, easy to say i miss you, more easy to say I need you, but difficult to show it on a day to day basis. But love is all there is and lovers needs to let it grow and flourish lest it fade away. And when it is gone, regrets might be too late.


Because I love you, 2♥♥


Tomorrow is another day.   A day for new love,  new desire,  new dreams , hopes and aspirations.   If today is not good enough for you .  tomorrow you can make it better ,  only if you believe in yourself.  Believe and make it happen with passion.
 
Because I love you, 2♥♥


That moment when you were talking with someone you love with all your heart,  mind and soul.  All of a sudden the electricity went off and all  you hear  a deafening silence of aloneness.   Thanks there is mobile phone and you read a message,  saying goodbye for a moment and I miss you like crazy.
                                                                     

                                                                  Mhargz GV       


No comments:

Post a Comment