Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Heart of my heart, my heartbeat, my love.



                                                  

Those happy past moments,  can never be repeated or revisited.  Treasure each moment now,  while you may and cherish it.




You and I will be together till the end of time.  We cling to each other and never let go of our hands,  remember your promise me love?




Soul of my soul, heart of my heart,  I love you every bit of my heart.




You will never be alone my love,  my heart will see you through.





You have wings like an angel,  hidden wings.  Discover it,  learn from it and learn to fly.  Fly with me in the paradise of love.




Days are long and nights are cold, just waiting for you my love. I can't live without you and I miss you still.

                                                         
                                                                    
                                                                       Mhargz GV         

No comments:

Post a Comment