Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Listen to my heart, I love you.



                                                       


My heart whispers I LOVE YOU so please be careful with my heart lest it breaks.
Because I love you, 2♥♥


Loving you is the greatest gift I have given myself. You made me happy and smile for no reasons. I realized that love knows no barriers as long as it is founded on friendship and trust for each other. Every time you say you love me, my heart beats faster because those words are music to my ears.


Because I love you, 2♥♥


I want to say it over and over again, I LOVE YOU from the core of my heart and being. What would life be, without you?

Because I love you, 2♥♥


You offer me the gift of silence and it breaks my heart. It is not easy to miss you. It is not easy to long for your sweet hello with hugs and kisses. I need your embraces, my love.

Because I love you, 2♥♥


If you miss me, just touch your chest where your heart is because I live there.

Because I love you, 2♥♥


It is so easy to say I LOVE YOU but the effect of being LOVED in return is heaven on earth. Never take for granted someone who really cares for you because someday it might be late and there is no one there anymore.

Because I love you, 2♥♥


My love is ONLY for you yet you love someone else. Someday you will realize that my love is beyond compare because I will never leave you nor ignore you nor take you for granted. Just wait and see.

Because I love you, 2♥♥


Never chase for the wrong love to give ample time for the right love to catch up with you.

Because I love you, 2♥♥


I love you and you don't need to say you love me. Just let me feel it, dream of it, embrace it and hug you in my life forever and a day.


Because I love you, 2♥♥


There will always be a message from a distance if you truly love and care. Loving someone is never a waste of time but an investment of sweet moments.
 
Because I love you, 2♥♥


Be strong and know your heart. Be gentle and careful with someone else’s heart and feelings.

Because I love you, 2♥♥

If love is not meant to be and relationship does not work no matter how you fix it, let it be. Everything happens for a reason and understanding leads to acceptance.


Because I love you, 2♥♥
 
You never said you love me, you never said you miss me. You never even said you care for me, but what matters most I LOVE YOU even if I will never hear it back.

Because I love you, 2♥♥


A heart can see and feel what the eyes can't do. Love is powerful and it can travel against time, space and distance.

                                      

                                                                 Mhargz GV       

No comments:

Post a Comment