Saturday, November 23, 2013

I love you with passion



                                                                    


My one and only LOVE and my missing syndrome.

Distance makes the heart grow fonder. But when you are in loved,  there is no more distance and space because we live in each other’s heart.  One time I asked you,  where are you my love?  You said,  I am in your heart.  Music to my ears my love,  more so,  when you said I love you so so so so much.  You said you missed me badly.

But sometimes I wonder,  do you really love me?  Do you really care for me?  Do you really miss me and long for my kisses?  Why do I think this way? Why do I wonder?  Why do I feel the deep silence embracing my being?  Why do I feel the anguish of feeling so alone and empty?  Is this the missing syndrome haunting my being?  You said you love me but sometimes you don’t show it.


My love,  you are my destiny and my world.  You are my life and I can’t live without you.  Others might say I am stupid or talking nonsense.  But who cares?  If they are in loved or have fallen for someone,  then they can relate with my feelings.  They will feel how I feel.  They will think how I think,  for all you know,  falling in loved is not an easy game,  it is the way of life,  the way of love.

Yes,  when you fall in loved you have to be ready to suffer the consequences of silence,  the consequences of time,  space and distance in between your hearts.  You have to suffer the missing syndrome  that whether you like it or not,  will follow you through.  Missing you is part of loving you,  my love.  I fiercely love you,  with every beat of my heart.

Promise me you will never let go of my hands no matter what the situation or circumstance is.  Promise me you will never break my heart because you live there.  Promise me you will never take me for granted or make me an option.  Promise me to love me now and forever,  to love me forever and a day.  To love me with every beat of your heart, with every breath you take,  with every seconds, minutes,  hours and days of your life.

 Promise me my love because  that is what I feel for you,  that is what I really am with you for the moment.  I need you because I love you.  I need you because you are my oxygen,  my life and my everything.  I need you because I love you with passion,  with a burning flame inside of me.  I love you,  need I say more??
                                                              
                                                                       
                                                      Mhargz GV             





No comments:

Post a Comment