Thursday, November 7, 2013

I love you and I smile because of you.



                                                                              


My dearest,

I am smiling  in silence and I realized YOU were the reason why I smile nowadays.

We have been talking for a while,  and looking at you, watching you, hearing your words,  I suddenly realized that you are a beautiful person with a beautiful smile.  I felt that I become so interested with you, not because you are an interesting person nor because you might be sad,  but because there  is in YOU that won't let my heart stop beating for you, thinking of you and just watching you in silence.   Your smile makes me feel so good,  it makes me feel the intensity of your beautiful smile and it magnetized every fiber of my being.


With your beautiful heart and smile,  I wish you to continue smiling for others this Holiday Season and for the New Year.   Keep smiling for others and if you wish, for me too.   Share your beautiful smile because it is a universal language everybody understands,  including my humble heart.


Your beautiful smile gives me hope that someday, somewhere beyond the blues,  our hearts will meet.  It is a dream and I will never stop dreaming of that moment.   Smile because you never know that someone is falling in love with you and your smile.

                                                                               


                                                                      Mhargz GV   




No comments:

Post a Comment