Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I can't smile without you my love.




                                                            


Just missing your " hello" a day, makes my heart wonder of where you are. My love, my life, my everything. You made my heart sing of songs I never sung before.


Each for the other and both for LOVE. You and I against odds and distance. Take my hand as we journey in the planet of love.


Loving you is my ultimate joy and your warm embraces and kisses are my ultimate desires.


Each for the other and both for LOVE. You and I against odds and distance. Take my hand as we journey in the planet of love.

 

Whether near or far, I will be thinking of you. You are my hope and inspiration, and if others say, I am stupid, let it be. There is madness in love, and I am madly in loved with you, only you.
 

I love to shine like stars in heaven not because of my passion to shine, but to sit among the clouds and wait for the moon to show up. My love, you are my moon, my moonlight, my love and my life. Come with me to our planet of love, only you and I, among the stars.

Whenever you send me a message, I smile. Whenever you say you miss me, I quiver. But when you say I LOVE YOU, you give me a gift of heaven on earth. You are my special angel because you showered me with love and affection after my tears.


Give me one good reason why I should forget you when I have no reason why I love you so much, with all my heart, mind and soul. I honestly love you, my love, my sweetheart.
                                                                 


                                                                                Mhargz GV   
                                                                               





No comments:

Post a Comment