Friday, November 29, 2013

Love is like a fairy tale



                                       

       First time in my life I was lonely and blue.   


A special moment in my life when I just woke up in the middle of the night and prayed towards heavens for the right someone to come along. Until you came and made me smile. You made me realize that life is worth living because of you. Then on,  I smiled in silence.



Sleepless nights I prayed for the right someone to come into to my being,  my senses and  my heart to keep.  To make my heartbeat even beat faster, now and forever. And then there was you out of nowhere  just like a butterfly with beautiful wings, just like a beautiful fairy touching the wand on my heart.      

    
Realization came with rush,  there was something in you.  I saw your name and  my heart beat for joy because you are there and I am here. When I think  of you,  I feel and see the world in  a different way,  a new perspective,  another angle, a magical world of you and me.



I never felt this way since I met you .  Dreaming of a person of substance and style like no other. You might wonder why you of all people? Of all those beautiful people around me?  It is because of your beautiful heart  that shines  brightly,  the brightest star among the stars that shines on me.



Such beautiful heart and soul, makes your inner beauty exude beyond measure and compare.  Only you and you alone possess a rare beauty from within. You are the most beautiful person  and I am crazy for you.  You are my everything,  my world,  my joy and happiness.

                                                            

                                                                Mhargz GV                    

No comments:

Post a Comment