Friday, November 29, 2013

Take care of my heart, I need you.



                                      

You came into my life and it was beyond my senses.
You woke me up to this beautiful thing called love. I have forgotten past loves and how to love, until you came along and my life was never the same again. I fiercely love you.



This passionate love with you makes me forget the scars of the past
Now  it is haunting me,  this passion in my heart,  a love for you beyond measure.   You are my heartbeat,   my life.



Why you stayed for just a short moment ? Why you ignored  my feelings? Never take this love for granted,  handle it with care, lest it turns out  wrong.  I need you every minute of my life.
                                         

                                                               Mhargz GV         

No comments:

Post a Comment