Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Love, you are my moonlight!



                                                               


You are the tears and heartaches I will never give up.


You came and filled my heart with joy and meaning.   You are my moonlight in the darkness of my life.

 
Live life through you and accept changes freely and let it flow like river Nile.  But I will never change, my love.   You are the passion of my heart.


Without you by my side my world is upside down.  You make my heart beat fast every time I think of you.


Thoughts have energy.  Words have energy.   Think twice before you express your thoughts.  It might make or break a person’s future.


You have your own love and life.  Never be a copycat and live just like in the movies or dramas.   It is not an easy job to imitate or live by the words of others.  Find you voice,  find your words.


Listen to the song of love and be caressed with my love.  Embrace a moment of silence with me,  only me.  We were born to love each other,  I know and you know it.


There is no joy without you my love.  The world is full of wonders but it is useless without you by my side.  We are meant to be,  and both give meaning to each other’s love and life.
                                                                  


                                                               Mhargz GV         
                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment