Tuesday, November 26, 2013

You are the tears and pain I would never let go.



                                                         
 
You are my very reason to smile.  Without you,  life has  no meaning at all.


Share everything only with me because I am part of you.  We belong to each other.  You live in my heart,  I live in your heart.   We are good together all because of love.


I love only you.   Say I am selfish,  but I need you more than you ever know.


Each time that you are silent,  each time that you keep your distance,  each time that you bid goodbye and never talk for days,  it makes me sad and lonely.  It makes me cry and in pain,  but you are the tears and pain I won’t ever let go.
 

I love you more than ever, each day, each night.

Because I love you,
2♥♥

                                                                                
                                                                    Mhargz GV         

No comments:

Post a Comment