Friday, November 29, 2013

My angel on earth, my soulmate!



                                                        


How I wish to live my life with you with qualities that melts my being.  Your every smile  looks like a fairy to me.  A smile that is contagious because  when you smile it changes my mood into a magical wonder. You are my angel,  sunshine, inspiration,  a star of passion that  ignites my being.

You inner beauty exudes  in everything that you do.  Because you are you,  I learn to love you with all my heart and soul.  I need you and I wish to live my life with you. You alone is all I want,  love and  care for because finally I  found my  soulmate in you.  

For the first time in my  life,  I am in love ,  the only love there is. A wondrous feeling.  My mood swings if I don’t hear from you. I miss you  and totally in despair to hear your sweet words. I think of you every single minute,  night and day,   in every breath I take and  everything that I do.

I smiled when I think of you and I search for you in every nook and in every corner of my being.  I want to be honest with me,  to express what I feel because you deserve to know what I feel deep inside me. Realize that I love you and always will,  now and forever. I love you more than words.

I need you because I love you. Be my love and be mine forever, be my soulmate because you hold the key that fits into my heart.  I feel complete with you by my side.   And when I said I love you, I am making a promise to your heart and I intend to keep that promise, forever and a day.
                                                                           
                                                                
                                                                                        Mhargz GV             

No comments:

Post a Comment