Sunday, December 1, 2013

Mark my word, I will never give up on you!

                                                   

You are every color of the rainbow because I love you. You are the tears that gave me rainbows in my life. I will never give up on you. Mark my word, NEVER!

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥


I love you with no reason at all. I simply love you more each day. Now it is more passionate and fiercely. My love, I miss you deeply.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥


 “I will be waiting here.
 For your silence to break,
 For your soul to shake,
 For your love to wake!”

I felt you are so far away  but  you said  I live in your heart.  Then I smiled.
 

I can’t stop loving you.   I think of you every seconds of my life.  It hurts to know we are distance apart,  but our love will pass the test of love and time.  Each for the other,  I will cling to you.
                                               
        Mhargz GV             

No comments:

Post a Comment