Monday, November 25, 2013

My love is like sunlight

                                                                              


“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”
Judy Garland


Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

  "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
 Lao Tzu

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

  "All that truly matters in the end is that you loved." 
 Regina Brett

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥
I spent my night wishing and hoping against hope

To meet a man of my dream, a man that will make me smile.

Out of nowhere you came along but left for awhile.

I thought it was the end and will never meet the man of my life.

But you came back and I will never let you go again.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥  

True love is like sunlightit comes from the sky
Through the dark clouds and warms us with passion.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥
"Once you get attached to someone, they capture your heart and they always have a place there. And that’s why it’s so hard for you to let them go."

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥
"Life is indeed difficult, partly because of the real difficulties we must overcome in order to survive, and partly because of our own innate desire to always do better, to overcome new challenges, to self-actualize. Happiness is experienced largely in striving towards a goal, not in having attained things, because our nature is always to want to go on to the next endeavor."

 Because I love you, ♥2♥♥       
                                                                   
                                                              Mhargz GV         

No comments:

Post a Comment