Monday, November 25, 2013

If silence is your vengeance, you won!

                                                                         


LOVE has no meaning, no value until you give it away and share it with others! Love is a wondrous feeling beyond compare!  You are my only love and I dearly love you.
Because I love you, ♥2♥♥
"I want you to hug me when I get scared
I want you to kiss me when I act like a kid
I want you to care for me when I'm sick
I want you to listen to me when I wanna say something
I want you to understand my silence when I don't have words to express what I feel
I want you to be there when I need a friend
I want you to love me for what I'm
And above all I want you to complete me"
Because I love you, ♥2♥♥
I'm willing to give you my all and expect nothing in return. But, oh how I yearn for you , if only you knew. I love you in style.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

 Paradise is any place where I can be with you . Leave behind the heartache and the pain that I’ve been through.  Safe in your arms. Safe in the world tonight,  For you are my paradise.  You are my life,  my destiny and my world.

 Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

I love you with every beat of heart, body ,and soul.  You complete me and make my life worth living. I love you with passion.
Because I love you, ♥2♥♥
I have known you and loved you and it was like a magical dream.   I hope that I never wake up.

You are my destiny.
Because I love you, ♥2♥♥
My heart being with you,  I feel like it is you and me against the world.  But who cares?  We are now in the planet of love,  our only world with no intruders whatever.  I love you fiercely.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

Do you love me?  Really love me?  Because I do love you with my soul.  You are everything to me.
Because I love you, ♥2♥♥
If you live in your silence or silence is your attitude,  or silence is a vengeance then you won.   You are hurting the one who loves you dearly.  Remember,  silence begets silence and life is a boomerang.
                                                                           

                                                     Mhargz GV         


No comments:

Post a Comment