Monday, November 25, 2013

Never take for granted the one you love, never!

                                                                             
Not talking with you for a day makes me feel it has been years. I miss you like no other because you are my life and my world.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

You promised to keep in touch my love, but of no avail. Just hoping against hope that you are doing fine and everything is alright with you. I miss you like crazy.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥
I was asleep when you said "hello and I miss you". Now i am here and you are fast asleep. My love, hello and I miss you too. There is time and distance between us, but our love will see us through. I will never let go of your hands, never will let you go.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

Yes my love. We live in two different worlds separated by time, space and distance. You are there and I am here but we love, we love each other deeply and we live only in one place, our hearts. I live in your heart and you live in my heart. Take good care of our hearts.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

Sometimes we argue, sometimes we doubt each other, sometimes we feel being taken for granted or ignored. Sometimes we laugh and sometimes we cry, but at the end, love prevails over hurts and pains. We both love with passion and that is what matters most.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥
Sometimes I had tantrums out of jealousy. Sometimes childish, sometimes illogical. Sometimes unreasonable and vulnerable, but you never let go of my hands. You never set me free and instead hugged me to your chest. You said listen to your heartbeats, it speaks my name, only me. Every time you say I love you and miss me so much, makes me feel heaven and earth unites.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

Love grows with every new day between lovers. If you are truly in loved, you would feel it.

                                                                        



                                               Mhargz GV           

No comments:

Post a Comment