Monday, November 25, 2013

You are my one and only passion!

                                                      


You said you love and I smiled because it is music to my ears. Thanks for the love because it is a wondrous feeling to be loved by someone like you. You are my passion!

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥




You said you are sad and lonely without me. Never be sad my love, because no matter what, I am always here for you. My heart, mind and soul unites to stay in your heart, now and forever.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

Thanks for keeping in touch and for your love. It makes my life so full of meaning and wonderful.

Because I love you, ♥2♥♥

Teach  me how to love you but it’s a fact my heart want you and I want to see you happy.  If you think I do not love you,  ask your heart.  Promise you there will be no pressure,  only love.

If you play with feelings and emotions, someday, somehow and somewhere, you will realize how deeply it hurts. Karma has no expiration date.



That moment when you realized that no matter how deeply you love,  if never reciprocated or even acknowledged with thanks coupled with squadron of words that belittles your being,  love simply fades away.  It is still there hoping to be free from its bondage out of broken spirit and to move on less the one who took it for granted.   Life is a maze so with love and wants to find its way to someone who will celebrate its existence and utter “thank you for loving me.”
                                                    
  
     Mhargz GV           

No comments:

Post a Comment