Saturday, November 9, 2013

Stay in my heart for free.



                                                               



Love is simple.    People only makes it complicated.

Feelings come and go.  People come and go.  No matter what we do or say,  if someone really wants to be free,  or if someone really wants to go,  holding them back is an exercise in futility.   There are moments in our lives that we have to accept the fact that relationship may not last forever.   There is no such thing as perfect relationship but we have to work on it,  to create a perfect one.   But it needs two to tango.  It needs a symbiotic relationship,  a give and take  or a win – win situation.

It would also be unfair if we give and give and the other partner just take and take.  Where is love then?  We don’t want to be used or be abused.   Humans as we are,  we need love,  care and affection.  Hearing I LOVE YOU is music to my ears.

I am the type of person that expresses my feelings in any avenue available for me.  There were moments when I was sad and lonely,  so I did write via quotes some of my innermost feelings,  just to let it go.  I need to be share so we will understand that feelings come and go,  people come and go,  for a season,  reason or for a life time.   It needs our approval and  learn to let go.

2♥♥

OUR LOVE will be now and forever because you are part of me, my present and will be part of my future. I am useless without you, nothing without you, nothing without your love and attention. We are good together, YOU AND I,  will travel on together.  

2♥♥
“ You live in my heart because you are in my heart now and forever!”   So nice to hear these words of assurance from someone you love.   So sweet and it makes one smile in silence.  

2♥♥

I may not be a beautiful woman or a princess whatever,  but I have a beautiful heart, loving you with all my heart, mind and soul.   Loving you with all my might now and forever. You dwell in my heart and I will live in your heart no matter what the consequences are.

2♥♥

Leaving me because it is your decision makes my heart sad and lonely but I will never stop loving you,  and you can never ever dictate me to stop loving you.   I am a star and I will claim my right to shine for you and others despite being taken for granted ever. 

2♥♥

So what if you leave me?  So what if you don't love me no more?   Nothing will change because I still love you with every fiber of my being.   I am happy loving you,   and I love myself,  loving you.   At the end of the day,  what matters most,  is I AM HAPPY AND DEEPLY IN LOVE with myself after you were gone.  I will bounce back to love and life,   that is a promise.   

2♥♥

It is our greatest joy to receive an honest reply.   Honesty  is still the best policy after all,  In the final analysis,  people appreciate frankness rather than a  mere flattery.  
 
2♥♥

I LOVE YOU  and loving you with every fiber of my being is never a waste of time.  I love you because you are YOU,  because you made me smile in silence and even when I am alone.   You made me realize that love can still flourish the second time around.  Yes,  it is never too late to love again,  to enjoy myself  loving you.   I love myself loving you.   I want you to know that I love you and I miss you,  because I might not have another chance to express my deepest feeling and I may regret it the rest of my life.
  
2♥♥

Life is a journey keep on going until you reach your destiny.  

LOVE IS SWEET,  GIVEN OR RETURNED.
                                                                  


                                                            Mhargz GV            








No comments:

Post a Comment