Friday, November 15, 2013

You said you love me but you don't show it.



                                                                                  


 Missing syndrome

You said you love me. You said you miss me. You said I am your world, but you don't show it. This missing syndrome is haunting me.

Because I love you, 2♥♥

Sleepless nights just thinking of you. Wondering where you are!

Because I love you, 2♥♥

I need you my love, more than you ever know.

Because I love you, 2♥♥

You might not be here, but I feel your touch, see your smile, hear the beatings of your heart.

Because I love you, 2♥♥

I was born to find you and love only you.

Because I love you, 2♥♥

                                                                                   

                                                                    Mhargz GV       








No comments:

Post a Comment