Friday, December 6, 2013

Again and again, I love you!



                                                                          

Find the love you were born to love

Never make someone an option when you are the priority.  It hurts.

I always love you and in all ways.
When your love sends an SMS,  its plain and simple,  you are being missed.

For all you know,  you make someone smile with your short messages.  It compensates a lonely and missing heart.  Keep in touch with your love ones every minute of your life.

Sometimes those words like “ I miss you” or “I love you” lost its meaning if you don’t show it or mean it at all.  Never play with feelings because feelings come and feelings go.  Suddenly you will realize that love flies out of the window if not nourished with love and affection.

When your love ask  about your whereabouts,  it does not mean doubt but simply miss you beyond compare.  Missing is part of loving. 

Sweet words of endearment or sweet nothings are always part of a relationship.  Nice to hear your love to call you darling or love or honey.   Words makes our heart fly with joy because love is  like a humming bird.

Sometimes when I am alone,  I wonder why I ever loved you?  Why do I miss you and yearn for your hugs and kisses?  Suddenly I realize,  you are the lovely oasis in the desert of my life.  You are my world full of love and honey.

There was once a time when I was sad and lonely.   I was alone and felt so empty until you said “hello” and the rest is history.   You made my life so beautiful with magic and rainbow all over me.   You are my magic and my rainbow.  Thank you for making my life better now that I have your love.
                                                                                 

                                                                       Mhargz GV     

No comments:

Post a Comment