Friday, December 6, 2013

I love you like roses needs rain.



                                                                                 


I love you as roses needs rain. You are the only love in my life that made me smile even in silence. Just the mere thought of you makes me quiver.  

Just thinking of you makes me quiver.  I love you like no other.  No other being made me feel this way until you came along.

 

Love is possible even in distance because it knows no barrier.   Need I say more?

 

LOVE me for what I am because that is what I only ask of you.  There is no need to say,   IFs and BUTs,  just be there for me.  It is more than enough.

  

You can’t be me and I can’t be you.   Make peace with yourself and never be a copy cat.  You  are unique,  one of a kind.



The worst nightmare for a person is to realize  that someone who was entrusted  with love was after all not trustworthy. 

 

Love sometimes is a one-way ticket.  You love someone but the person does not believe in such kind of love.  But loving is after all not a waste of time.

 

If it is over and done,  it is not yet the end of the world.  There is someone willing to take the place to make you smile again.


Be your someone’s “only”  instead of being  “other”  because you have all the potentials and you are beyond compare.  Never settle for less.



It is time to step up and be better than yesterday.   Drop excess baggages that only brings you down.

                                                                                 

                                                                  Mhargz GV     

No comments:

Post a Comment