Saturday, December 7, 2013

Because I miss you and you are mine.



                                                                                          

Every day

Every  time

Every where

I may not be with you.

But

My thinking

My care

My messages

My wishes

Are always with you.

Have a nice day!  Hugs and kisses!

I love you!




You are the love of my life and my best friend.   I miss you like crazy.




Honey,  I love you.  I miss you.  I need you.  I can’t live without you.  I need strongly your warm hugs and kisses.




I miss you.  I am always with you.  Don’t worry.  Take good care of yourself because you are mine.  With bundle of love and hugs with kisses.  You are mine.  I love you so much.  
                                                              
   Mhargz GV        

No comments:

Post a Comment