Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sweet messages straight from the heart.



                                                                          

Although the night is sleeping fast.  my heart is beating fast. I am with my dream queen,  she is sleeping fast in the hug of silence.  Bundle of love.

Your love made me smile and even laugh.  Your words made me shiver.  Your hugs made me tremble. Only you,  my love.

Never expect love to be always at its best, because if you do, you will never appreciate its existence.

“I will be waiting here.... For your silence to break, For your soul to shake, For your love to wake!”

A little patience and understanding every now and then!!! It's the little things that means the most!& probably u r the one !!!

Friendship doesn't need daily conversation, doesn't always need togetherness. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part.....

We should remember our self points always !life is gracious,must enjoy every theme of it !

Friendship is the first step of being more closer to the v Living one day at a time and doing the best we can each day is all we can and are actually able to do! We may call this a "controlled free life" if we want to! But this is what it is- like it or not! And NOTHING and NONE can change this pattern!

Don’t wish for a fire all consuming, pray for one that warms your heart, a hand that gently kindles, lights up your dreams, yet, when you wake you know, your heart is safe. To love and be loved, is the best gift ever, wouldn’t man then, truly live forever?

Sometimes you need to distance yourself and create alone time, just so you can connect with who you truly are and what you want out of life.  Never  be a copy cat.  Be original.

If you truly love someone,   show your real color,  the real you.  Never hide behind a mask.  Be true to yourself and never, ever play with feelings.

Each day of my life,  I love you.
Each hour of my life,  I miss you.
Each minute of my life,  I need you.
Each second of my life,  I think of you.
Every tick tack of the clock,  reminds me of your love. 
So lucky to have you in my life.
I might be the second choice,  but I believe, 
You will never get a second choice if you truly love the first choice.
I love you and I will always love you in all ways.
I will wait for you,  now and forever,  my love.
                                                                                 
                                                                    Mhargz GV        

No comments:

Post a Comment