Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Can you feel what I feel? Because I love you!



                                                                                  

You said I love you only in words.  No my love,  I love you more than words.

Love is never complicated. Lovers makes it complicated. Love is the most wonderful feeling beyond imagination.

Just because I cry or just because I am hurt is not a reason for you to push me,  or challenge me to leave you.  I promise never to let go of your hands,  but if pushed beyond limits,  I have no other reason to stay.

I feel the thorn in my heart every time I think of the distance between us.  But I still believe as long as we love,  as long as we never let go,  as long as we hope for a blissful moment,  we can still survive the test of love,  distance , time and space between two hearts.

Love is so beautiful that it gives meaning to our existence.  Love is the answer to every question.  You are my love,  my only love,  and you give the answer to my loneliness.

I want to be free from all those negative vibrations.  Sometimes I cry,  sometimes I feel alone and lonely,  but I  never want to be free from your love.  Your love is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Uncover your silence my love,  because it makes me worry.  Keep in touch no matter how busy you are.  All I need is a quality time of love and  affection from the love of my life,  the love of my dream,  the love of my love.

Love is you.  My heart belongs to you.  The best part of my life is being with you.

I smile because you are the reason.  You have no idea how my heart beats faster every time I see you.

I will always love you more than any one.  That is a promise I will keep forever in my heart.

Can you feel me when I think all about you my love?

Stay for a long time because my heart really loves you with passion.

I give you the best of me if you only say I am your last love.  I love you more than yesterday,  more than today,  and will keep on loving until forever and a day.
                                                                               
                                                              Mhargz GV        

No comments:

Post a Comment