Saturday, December 14, 2013

Don't break my heart, my love.


                                                                  


Loving you

When you said you love me,  I thought it was just for fun.  I did not mind it at all,  until your messages became so intense,  more often,  I suddenly I realized I fall in love with you.  So fiercely now.

If you are experiencing hurts or pains or negative feelings, just let it go! First accept the hurt or pain, process it, validate what could be the reason, then confirm the pain or hurt - and leave the denial stage - then move on!!! You are not alone in this journey because all have different battles in life at different levels. Handle the situation with open arms and YES, IT HURTS but gain from it.

Sometimes,  somewhere,  everyone opens up, even the closest one wonders when that opening come as a surprise  because its the heart,  a very beautiful phenomenon created by God.

Never stop someone to say I love you or I miss you.  Remember it takes courage to express the emotions and feelings.

"Not every one comes in your life to stay forever. Only a few enter in such a way that even if they go away tomorrow they leave a mark on your heart that will always stay. Such people live with you forever, even if they're miles apart."

Make it a priority if you love someone badly rather than just an option.   Remember someone else will make your love a priority and for all you know,   you will be left alone forever.  

Promises are made to be broken and it takes one person of character to show to the world that promises can still be kept.

Even if you don’t love someone,  if being in touch makes one happy,  then give it. Nothing to lose only gains of friendship.

"Fear is static that prevents you from hearing yourself ."

Love is everywhere and it can fly the distance just to stay in someone else’s heart.

You are responsible for how you feel no matter what someone does to you. Remember you are always in control of your thoughts. So choose to feel confident and adequate than anger and insecurity.

If someone loves you,  let it be.  Give them the joy and liberty of loving you instead of pushing them around.  Anyway,  it won’t last long if your attitude never change.

Vital is farewell  to a new hello.

Be interested in your life,  in your world so others will find you interesting.

Remember,  I love you.  Please don’t break my heart because you are my everything.
Please be gentle with my heart,  my love.  I love only you.
                                                              
                                                                                      
                                                        Mhargz GV        


No comments:

Post a Comment