Saturday, December 14, 2013

Beyond measure, I love you!



                                                                      
May the destination be met right time,  right spot,  right people,  right manner, right amount, right extent,  right depth,  right thickness,  right sweetness,  right enlightenment,  right meditation,  right breath,  right manner,  right heights,  

There is joy and happiness in loving as long as you don’t expect the person to love you back because love is for keeps.

I thank God for giving you to me,  to be loved and cared.  It is alright if you don’t care about me.  Just know I exist for you,  only you.
 
When you said you love me,  I thought it was just for fun.  I did not mind it at all,  until your messages became so intense,  more often,  I suddenly I realized I fall in love with you.  So fiercely now.
                                                                                     

      Mhargz GV        

No comments:

Post a Comment