Friday, December 13, 2013

I love you till my last breath!



                                                                  


I know you are not for me, but why ?
I'm thinking about you, why ?
My heart beat for you, why ?
My eyes want to see you, why ?
In my prayers to God I want to listen to you
Because I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU
And I LOVE YOU till my last breath .

Feelings don’t need languages to understand .

I need you in my  life.  Without you,  I feel I am nothing,  nothing without you and your love.

Why do I miss you so much? Why do I long for your warm embraces?  Oh my love,  why do I fall in love with such intensity?   Loving you is beyond measure.

I love you more than you could ever imagine.   You are the candle in my darkest moment.

Rain or shine,  I love you.  Day or night,  I need you.    Stormy night or peaceful night,  I want you.  I miss you every tick tack of the clock,  every breath I take.  You ask me why?
                                                       
            
                                                               Mhargz GV        

No comments:

Post a Comment